Saturday 29 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 29 of 365

To follow - it's on a list upstairs!

This list was written somewhat under the influence of alcohol on a bit of paper next to my bed – so I will give you it in it’s full, brief glory!

  1. Lovely Andy in his Lovely bar with his Lovely Cocktails
  2. Lovely food in that Lovely new Thai place
  3. Lovely, Lovely time with Mozz
  4. Party rings
  5. Being able to talk properly about important stuff.



To elaborate slightly – we went out to our favourite bar for cocktails, followed by Thai for dinner to celebrate Dave’s last day at his job. We managed to talk to each other properly about stuff that we never manage to do when we’re at home, doing practical stuff – bigger picture things. And my meeting in the afternoon mostly contained party ring biscuits – a blast from the past that I’m very, very pleased to see whenever I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment