Tuesday 15 June 2010

Grace in Small Things: 46 of 365

I have a confession.

I couldn’t think of anything good about yesterday, yesterday. It was a horrible, nightmare day. I ended up coming home from work early in floods of tears, it was that sort of day. And at the end of it all I just wanted to go to sleep, I didn’t want to think over my day of aches and pains and hurt and upset and stupidity and tears, I just wanted it to go away. So today, I present a rather pared down skim of the good things about yesterday.

  1. No one died.
  2. No one got physically hurt.
  3. I didn’t tell anyone to fuck off, to their face, in an unprofessional manner.
  4. Jeanette was nice to me and sent me home.
  5. I got to bed, safely.


Yeah. That good. Bit concerned for my mental health at the moment. Must try and buck up a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment