Friday 25 June 2010

Grace in Small Things: 54 of 365


  1. The nice man at Brixton academy who sorted us out tickets to allow us into the disabled area. We’d bought seated tickets as I’m getting more wussy about the pain standing during a gig, but there was no lift at all to get upstairs. He managed to do it (and the other staff there) without once making me feel an inconvenience ,and that it was entirely for my welfare. Had a brilliant time because I wasn’t in pain or dreading the stairs – fabulous service. I wrote to tell them so too next day!


  2. Seeing Scissor Sisters live – so much energy and excitement!


  3. Listening to the beach boys on the cd player at work with Jeanette whilst everyone else was out of the office in a meeting


  4. Mozz’s contract being confirmed


  5. Karma getting to work at Mozz’s old workplace…

No comments:

Post a Comment