Monday 9 August 2010

Grace in Small Things: 98 of 365


  1. Having Pulp’s common people in my ears on the way to work – what else could I do?


  2. Walking to work at speed and not arriving in pain


  3. Having a really lovely lunch catch up with cake and coffee in Hilliers with Liz – and getting up the courage to ask if she’d like a girly night out sometime with cocktails and nice social things – and her saying yes!


  4. Nice gossipy catch up with Saffron


  5. Marvellous cocktails with my sister and Mozz in the best cocktail bar ever whilst wearing my going away pirate frock


  6. Having much better service than I ever expected in DimT whilst eating yummy pork buns and dim sum with Mozz…


  7. Singing, loudly, in the bath with a rose spritzer, a mountains of bubbles and my iPod in the BEST mood in a very long while


  8. Watching tiny ducklings float around the pond in the Barracks at midnight…




Today was brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment