Wednesday 16 March 2011

Grace in Small Things: 306 of 365

This day was my birthday. It was lovely :o)


  1. Seeing Mozz, with my eyes, before work and actually holding a conversation with him


  2. Opening my lovely presents from him


  3. Being woken up with more lovely presents from the kids


  4. Lottie making me beans on toast for breakfast


  5. Surprise present from J


  6. Cupcake with a candle in at work


  7. Lots of lovely texts, messages and emails




  8. The most delicious, fabulous turkish delight in the whole world


  9. My sister offering to drive us


  10. My sister offering to help clean on Saturday morning - I could have cried with gratitude


  11. Dancing to the music on my iPod in the bathroom whilst getting ready


  12. That I have so many marvellous lovely things to write today :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment