Friday 14 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 15 of 365

Finally I'm all up to date with myself. I'm quite impressed that I've kept at this so far - 2 weeks down, 50 to go! It looked from here I know for a while there like I'd given up the ghost, but not yet!

  1. Lovely message from Dean on facebook, checking up on me as he said it sounded like we were having a bit of a go of things, and just saying that he and Chris were always there for us - what a lovely, lovely man.
  2. My tea, of roasted butternut squash, roquefort and peacans. Mmmmmm one of my favourites!
  3. Phonecalls with both my mum and my sister :o)
  4. Gareth making me a coffee first thing in the morning without asking if I'd like one, and then putting my milk away as well!
  5. This is a tentative one, but we did Dave's tax return, and we appear to be owed a whopping amount of money from the tax man, which will make an awful lot of things easier if it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment