Sunday 16 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 16 of 365

To Follow - bit of paper upstairs!



  1. Playing with the big bubble making wands that mum had bought to entertain Oli and Lottie - I think me and my sister had the most fun with Lottie coming a close third!

  2. Seeing mum so happy and cheerful

  3. Cake! I do like cake, and this one was a really nice carrot one. With little white chocolate carrots on the top!

  4. Looking through Nana's jewelery - and coming away with a few of Nana's broaches that are pretty, sparkly, and so so her. It's nice to have something to remind me of her, and think of her in a happy way.

  5. Being given grandad's mum's beautiful gold and seed pearl necklace. It's the most beautiful, dainty edwardian/victorian thing. Everything about it screwms valuable and beautiful and "imagine the things I've seen". It's overwhelmingly lovely, and I'm incredibly amazed to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment