Sunday 16 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 17 of 365

  1. Seeing huge bubbles waft by our windows, and the excited squealy noises coming from the boys next door/downstairs making them

  2. I feel a bit bad about this one, but the silence that descends when Dave and the kids leave to go back to their mum. It's so peaceful, and I appreciate my own space every time it happens.

  3. The absolutely gorgeous shoulder of lamb we had for Sunday roast today - so tender, succulent and lovely!

  4. The excitement paying for my little treat over the phone - when we were in York last weekend, we went into a bear shop, and I fell in love with one. I tried to stop thikning about him, but have totally and utterly failed. In the end, I emailed the shop, describing him and they managed to work out which it was and I've paid over the phone so it will be with me in the week some time - I'm so excited and pleased! I know it's daft as a grown woman to fall in love with a bear, but... it's me, I suppose, and just how I've always been!

  5. The delicious smell of fresh washing straight out of the washing machine. I think the brand of fabric conditioner we're currently using must be particularly lovely or something, as each time I smell it it puts this huge grin on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment