Monday 17 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 18 of 365

  1. First day in ages - in points. There is still an hour to go, but looking ok!

  2. Warmth on my skin from the sun today - and I didn't need a second jumper in the office all day!

  3. Crossing a particularly irksome "to do" off my list at work

    You know what - I'm so tired. I'm going to try and think of my last two in bed, and come back to this tomorrow!

    .... I finished off my list in bed!


  4. The snuggly warm fluffy feeling of Mozz's head the night before he shaves it. So soft and warm and lovely.

  5. That I'm a redhead, and therefore scientifically feel less pain. I'd hate to have this if I felt lots of it. And that opiate based painikillers worked less well, if I were a brunette. I'm grateful they work extra well.

No comments:

Post a Comment