Thursday 6 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 8 of 365

Election day! I woke this morning with a sense of optimism that we were standing on the brink of history. Watching the first results in now, I'm a little alarmed by the exit poll figures. I guess we won't know till tomorrow morning though!

  1. Feeling optimistic and excited about todays election - for the first time since I've been able to vote, the outcome is not certain. I felt like we might get something better...
  2. I'm incredibly thankful that I can vote. Both as an individual in a country, and also as a woman - I was bought up learning about the suffragist movement, and am proud and excited to cast my vote - every single time!
  3. I've finally got my outfit almost sorted for my cousins wedding at the weekend. The releif is massive and quite palpable. Just bits of accessorising to do now!
  4. The lovely lady in my WW class who made me feel so much better about things, and
    gave me some very good advice!
  5. Dave is looking so much less grey, and so much happier. It's so nice to see, and I feel like I'm getting my husband back. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment