Wednesday 5 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 7 of 365

Another day where this is tricky. I’ve not really moved or done much else but work today, which is, I suppose, in itself a blessing under the circumstances, but it makes this harder to list along with the glums that are besetting me again. I’ve been very grateful for this already over the last few days, it’s making me less inclined to wallow!


  1. Bertie is just the cutest thing ever when he washes himself – his big long pink tongue running along the side of his paw and then round the back of his ear with his eyes screwed up tight – just the cutest thing in the world. Never fails to make me smile.
  2. I am grateful for the fact that I can work at home on Wednesdays. Not going in has made a world of difference to me today, and I feel in less pain today – no tablets so far, quite the achievement at the moment!
  3. There is a lovely smell that I keep catching in our house, and I don’t quite know what it is. It’s flowery, and sweet, and pretty and I’ve no idea where it is coming from but it’s very nice.
  4. Dave is coming home a bit early today, so all four of us will have tea together for the first time in ages. I’m looking forward to that.
  5. I had two very lovely, caring comments on the WW forum I post in today, both of which made me smile at how lucky I am to have found friendship in some slightly odd places!

No comments:

Post a Comment