Saturday 5 June 2010

Grace in Small Things: 36 of 365

On a bit of paper upstairs!

  1. Seeing and spending time with Ian, who I've not seen in ages, and is just so lovely!

  2. Being sat with Kate watching Lilly - my sisters pretty lighting and pleasant company all round

  3. The nice lady at the cash machine who tried to help me when the machine ate my card. She and her husband were as nice and as helpful as they could manage in the circumstances, but it made me smile to think that there are nice people out there who stop to help people.

  4. Hearing Robert Miles Children come on the radio, whilst in the car with the top down. Bliss. Like the summer of 1997 all over again (only, with a swanky car!)

  5. Being hit, quite suddenly, by the realisation that I am prettier, cleverer and more secure than the lasses who were flirting with my Mozz in the eveing. Watching them with him I was overcome with this lovely secure totallyunfussed, unconcerned and unjealous feeling - I know I'm safe in his love. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment