Saturday 5 June 2010

Grace in Small Things: 37 of 365

  1. Getting my card back from the lady in Barclays - the bank machine ate everyone's last night by all accounts. I was so greatful to get that back - so much nonsense to change if it hadn't been there. Also, I never knew that Barclays was such a pretty building inside. A whole freize of shells with little pearls in 3d round the ceiling. Lovely.


  2. Meeting my ister and Jonathan for a very lovely, cool breakfast of nicely poached eggs and toast in a cool cellar. I didn't know they had a cellar in Monde. It's nice.


  3. Laying on the grass outside the cathedral, in the warm, having a slight doze. Ah, contentment.


  4. Snogging on the sofa. Hot and sticky and skin on skin.. Happy days.


  5. Reflecting on what a nice evening I had yesterday. And remembering how I put cat biscuits on Dave's chest whilst he was snoring, drunk on the floor and giggling as the cats walked on him and ate them, sniffed, and retreated in vague disgust. Hahaha... cats eating biscuits off his chest. Naughty giggly thoughts. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment