Thursday 20 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 20 of 365

  1. The Ocado lady bringing my goceries. I love Ocado - it is the best service in the world! And I particularly like the Ocado lady I've seen a couple of times now rather than the Ocado men - mostly because she smells so lovely. No idea what her perfume is, but it's gorgeous!

  2. A lovely email from my colleague Liz after a bit of news I didn't want to hear! She even sent em a virtual hug - so nice to think that she cares :)

  3. THe sense of accomplishment when I fixed my own problem in SQL without having to resort to getting Mozz to help me. It happens rarely at the moment!

  4. The anticipation and excitement as the doorbell rang and the postie delivered my parcel - I felt like a child at christmas and got that excited feeling in my stomach! Peeling the tape slowly and the anticipation building... Mmmmm!

  5. Opening the box to see my new friend (who I mentioned before) with his paws over his eyes. He is gorgeous, with an incredibly soft body (feels almost like Esme!) and a little expressive face - he is truely as lovely as I remembered, and I'm really glad that I went to the trouble to get him. He's made me smile every time that I've seen him since he arrived - I will have to attempt to take a photo to share him here!

No comments:

Post a Comment