Monday 3 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 4 of 365

I’ve had a couple of not being webby days, but I did write down my 5 things on a bit of paper. So here they are, retrospectively!

  1. Finding that the closed down cheap shop has been replaces by a poundland – more bargains! Hurrah!
  2. Seeing the look of pure joy on Lottie’s face at discovering what poundland is actually about, particularly the 300 waterbombs for £1...
  3. Coming home and seeing the pretty much finished wardrobe that Dave has built now with the strategic help from my dad – I’m so excited I’ve almost got somewhere to be able to store my bed linen that isn’t all scrunched up in drawers! I’ll be able to find things! Ooh!
  4. The feeling of Dave’s head when he’s not shaved it in a little while, and it’s all soft and fuzzy and lovely, like a cross between a peach and a small furry thing, like a hamster!
  5. Sitting still and having Bertie jump up on my lap, purring, only to fall asleep with him for about 20 minutes. Warm contented cat napping from both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment