Monday 3 May 2010

Grace in Small Things: 5 of 365

So, here I am, up to date. I’m quite pleased and surprised with my performance so far, but it’s early days!

  1. I’m looking forward to my bath in a moment – it will be all warm and relaxing, then into my jamas and bed, I think!
  2. Fry’s Turkish delight. I had a sneaky bar and it was delicious – it always reminds me of my childhood. Sucking the chocolate off the outside before eating the soft, sweet Turkish delight inside. Yum.
  3. The smell of the kitchen whilst cooking lunch – I made a cranberry glazed gammon and it smelled of cloves, cranberries and bitter sweetness - somehow just like church when I used to sing in the choir.
  4. Another Bertie moment – playing with him and curling up on the floor with him, him reaching out his paw to check if I’m still alive as I’ve stopped moving. I’m sure he knows when I’m feeling in desperate need of a bit of loving and calming!
  5. Catching up here, and the satisfaction of five days done.

No comments:

Post a Comment